Promotional

Upcoming NAPA Ontario League Sessions and Events

All Leagues

  • No Annual Membership Fee
  • No Holiday or Long Weekend Play
  • Play for Cash and International Championships Qualification
  • Mobile and Paperless Online Scoring
  • Loyalty Points Program

Februray 22nd – Monday Night 8 Ball Singles League – Petrina’s, Ajax, ON

  • $10 per week – Play every week
  • Flexible play schedule – You don’t have to commit to Monday – Can make up matches through week
  • Reserve Your Spot Today with a $50 Deposit
  • Session will be over before summer

March 10th – Thursday Night 8 Ball Team League – Petrina’s, Ajax, ON

  • $40 per week per team – Based on 4 Match League – Will be less for 3 Match League
  • Reserve Your Team’s Spot with a $200 Deposit
  • New Teams and New Individual Players Welcome – All Skill Levels
  • Session will be over before summer

Feb/March 2016 – Sunday 8 Ball Singles League – Petrina’s, Ajax, ON

  • $10 per week – Play every week
  • League can be afternoon or evening league – Player’s Preference will decide
  • Flexible play schedule – You don’t have to commit to Sunday – Can make up matches through week
  • Reserve Your Spot Today with a $50 Deposit
  • Session will be over before summer
  • League will start as soon as we get 8 confirmed players

Saturday, March 5th, 2016 – NAPA Ontario Open Scotch Doubles Tournament – Petrina’s, Ajax, ON

  • Doors open 9:30am – Tournament Starts 10:00am
  • Alternating Shot and Break
  • Races Based on Combined Handicap(Max 180)
  • Non-NAPA Players will be using UHS Conversion – UHS x 13.5
  • No Time Outs
  • Team Auction
  • $80 per team plus $10 Tournament Fee
  • Call Frank at 905-686-7474 or Rob at 905-903-6425 to register or for more information

Saturday, March 19th, 2016 – Jack and Jill Scotch Doubles Teddy Bear Tournament – Petrina’s, Ajax, ON

  • In support of the Ajax Pickering Hospital Children’s Wing
  • Doors Open 9:00am – Tournament Starts 10:00am
  • Lots of Prizes and Fun
  • UHS Handicaps
  • Max Handicap 13
  • Alternating Shot and Break
  • Race to 5, 4, 3
  • No Time Outs
  • Team Auction
  • $100 per team + 1 New Teddy Bear(no loose parts)
  • 20% of all entries go to Hospital – Remaining 80% to Prize Fund
  • Sponsored by Petrina’s, NAPA Ontario and the Rotary Club of Ajax
  • Additional Sponsors Welcome
  • Contact Frank at 905-686-7474 or Rob at 905-903-6425 for more information or to register

NAPA Ontario can start 8, 9 , 10 Ball and Lagger’s Choice Leagues at anytime for Singles, Scotch Doubles and 3, 4 ad 5 match Leagues.  Leagues can be of any makeup: Mixed; Men’s; Women’s; Youth; Senior’s; Corporate; Industry; Fundraiser – Contact Rob MacArthur at 905-903-6425 for more information.
NAPA Ontario is always looking for locations, representatives, teams and players across Ontario!
NAPA Pool League

Related Articles

Close