The DIGICUE is a truly revolutionary electronic cue training device for improving player performance through stroke consistency and accuracy. Aligned with OB Cues mission to help players get serious about their game, this patent pending training aid will benefit novices and professionals alike.
Simply slide the DIGICUE onto the butt end of your cue, push the power button and then play your game of choice. This device is like having your own personal coach giving you immediate feedback on every shot that you shoot by alerting you with vibrations when it detects any inconsistencies in your stroke.
Detects (with vibrations)
* Jab strokes
* Body english
* Standing up during stroke
* 3 unique settings: novice, intermediate and advanced modes
* Discreet and lightweight (less than an ounce)
* Can be used both when you practice but most importantly, during competition
* Comes with two sizes to fit the vast majority of Pool, Snooker, and Carom cues
* Automatically shuts off after 5 minutes of not hitting a ball to maximize battery life
* Battery included
* Made in the USA
We are taking orders now and will be shipping the devices the first week of November just in time for Christmas. It comes elegantly packaged with a quick start guide and an online video tutorial which will be up on our site in the next few weeks. MSRP is $99.99 and you can pre-order right now to be one of the first to get the DIGICUE atwww.obcues.com or from your preferred Billiard Retailer.
Cue training has finally evolved. Can you beat the DIGICUE?
OB Cues are headquartered in Plano, Texas and is a leading manufacturer of high performance Pool Cues and Pool Cue Shafts made 100% in the USA since 2005. For more information on OB Cues or OB shafts or to become an authorized dealer, please visit www.obcues.com or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/obcues